Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Working Girl

Mommy went back to work this week and Davis went to Mrs. Sherrie's house.  We both did great!  I've gone back to work at Central Dallas Ministries part-time so I'll be spending two days in the office each week.

Davis is starting a new adventure at Mrs. Sherrie's house.  Mrs. Sherrie takes wonderful care of our little guy and she sends Mom pictures during the day.  

I need to get a picture of Davis and Sherrie but until then I'll leave you with this cute face.

3 comments:

Liz*** said...

Oh my. What a cutie!I need to hold him soon!

Leslie said...

That was one of the hardest days so far for me. I came back home and cried on Drew as he tried to leave to go to school. He said, "She's fine!" I said, "I know she's fine. I just want her to be fine here WITH ME!!!" :-)

Jeremy Gregg said...

CDM is fortunate to have you -- and Davis is lucky to have such a great mom. I am just thankful that the little man is willing to share you with the world!

Love the blog!

Jeremy