Friday, January 2, 2009

Auld Lang Syne

Our last picture of 2008!

I would have sworn that the words to that old classic were 'Old Ang Zine'. :)

We had a great time ringing in the new year with some wonderful friends.  This was the second year in a row that we played Wii games and I'm sad to say I didn't get a picture of me winning the girls bracket of bowling!

This is our first family picture of 2009.  You can tell that Davis partied hard until the end.


Davis' new year's resolution was to make the move from the pack and play in Mom and Dad's room to the crib in his room.  The first night was a huge success.  In fact, I think Mom had a harder time than he did!

Happy New Year.




3 comments:

emily anna said...

Y'all look great! Davis is adorable! :)

Carolyn said...

Happy New Year!! I'm so excited to be reading your blog.

Leslie said...

Yes, you'll find that MANY things are MUCH harder for Mom and Dad than for baby.