Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Throw Me Something Mister

Davis had a special treat last week when he got to come with me on my annual Mardi Gras weekend in Baton Rouge.  This was my fifth Spanish Town Parade and it did not disappoint.  I have to admit that this year was a little more tame than recent years!  

The weekend also marked Davis' first plane ride.  I was very nervous but he did great. 

Here is Davis sporting his handmade Mardi Gras outfit! 

He also had a bag to collect his beads.

Davis waiting to leave for the parade. 

Mommy and Davis taking a quick break from bead catching to pose for a picture.

Love you Angie!

The crowd around us.


Shout out to Angie for being a wonderful hostess!  Davis can't wait to meet Baby Lanoux.

Leslie, mark your calendar for Mardi Gras 2010. We'll leave the kids with the boys and celebrate old times!

4 comments:

C. V. Dickson said...

Love Davis' Mardi Gras beads! He could King of the Krewe of Kutie! How can we get a nice printable image of Davis propped up in the bed in San Antonio? Love that shot!

Carolyn said...

Yay--Davis's first Mardi Gras! I love his shirt. Glad you guys got to go this year!

Angie said...

I loved having you guys here! Can't wait for Mardi Gras 2010!!!

Leslie said...

Awww, I SO MISS being there!!! His "beads" are SO precious!!! Here's hoping we can make it happen next year. Oh, and where's the picture of Baby Laneaux? I was so hoping for a belly pic. :-)