Sunday, May 17, 2009

An Assortment

Davis turned 7 months old on Friday.  I'll do a post soon with a look back at some early pictures.  Everyone says it and it really is true - they change so fast!

Enjoying the nice weather this week.  He really enjoys swinging.

This is a blurry picture but a cute smile.  This was on the last leg of our drive back from Searcy so the smile is extra special.

Ok, so random but grabbing things with your toes is a family trait (my side of the family).  He has quite a grip!

Toy time.  I love that he can sit up on his own now.  I promise he CAN put his hands down and he does actually touch the toys.

We had a special treat last week when we were able to meet Wendy, Casen and Keaton for lunch.  Of course we didn't get one picture where all three were looking so here's one with Keaton and below Davis is looking.  Casen is a sweet big brother and for the record he is the funniest kid I know.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just perfect! I am enjoying keeping up with you all through your blog! Keep it up. You are much better at it than I am!

Carolyn said...

Love seeing these pictures! I can't believe he is 7 months old already!

Wendy said...

Nice of you not to mention the fact that Casen put Davis' toy in his mouth and spent a good portion of the meal poking him. :)

What a cutie. Love the pic of him in the swing.

Angie said...

Love that smile!!!

Unknown said...

He has the most gorgeous eyes!! What a precious angel.