Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Playing Catch Up

This will be a picture post since I've been so delinquent lately.  We're off to Abilene tomorrow to see Matt, Andi and Baby Ryan (still in mommy's tummy) and Scott, Wendy, Casen and Keaton.  

Love this face

Davis showing his excitement at the Baby Bounce class at the library!

Clearly Mommy enjoys the class more than Davis!


Aunt Lee Lee what would we do without you?  Davis wants to hang out again soon!

Davis helping me cook dinner.  

Auntie Che Che entertaining Davis. 

Davis getting to enjoy the lush grass at the Arboretum

His 2nd favorite past time is eating his blanket.  First on the list is his fingers or even better - his whole fist.


Tummy Time

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I cannot get enough of that child. He has the prettiest eyes and eyelashes of all time. Basically, y'all are screwed because he's going to know how cute he is and will totally use that to his advantage.

Carolyn said...

I love these pictures. Davis is so cute! Have a great time in Abilene!

Leanne said...

Davis you just call me any time you want to hang out! I love you!

Aunt LeeLee